Kids Military Influenced Style Boot Camp
June 25 to July 1st, 2023
Rutland Southern Vermont Regional Airport (RUT)
ABOUT THE EVENT
Envision a military-style boot camp for kids 10-17. Kids work hard and push themselves to new heights for 7 days of challenging workouts, endurance training, and countless burpees!
US Military Veterans from Mt. Warfare School, Olympic wrestlers, and top-level personal trainers lead campers through the day and often the night. Challenges include morning workouts, mountain climbing, and cold water therapy. Part of each day will also include restoring yoga sessions, drumming, team-building activities, and so much more!
Don’t be fooled; this camp is more like Shackleton’s Iceflow Endurance than a summer camp. Kids will be tired, hungry, and cold for 12-15 hours daily. By overcoming these challenges, they will build true resilience and find themselves stronger than ever, showing TRUE GRIT!
We turn children into adults!
CAMP SPARTAN 2023
IS SOLD OUT!
Thank you for your overwhelming response. We can’t wait to see everyone this summer and for camp session in 2024 for an epic adventure!
Event’s frequently asked questions and important information.
- ARRIVAL: June 25th – 3 pm to 5 pm
- PICKUP: July 1st – 10 – 12 am
- 5 am | Drill instructor group orientation.
- 5:30 am | Cold water therapy.
- 6 am | Hike.
- 9 am | Breakfast.
- 11 am | Fight club (basic wrestling from an Olympic coach).
- 12:30 pm | Lunch and learn (philosophy class).
- 2 pm | Swim.
- 5pm | Hike.
- 6 pm | Dinner.
- 7:30 pm | Yoga and decompression.
- 8:30 pm | Bedtime.
- Rugged Backpack – Need one? Click Here.
- Sleeping bag.
- 3 – sets of clothes for hiking and swimming.
- Multiple sweatshirts.
- Phones can be brought but will not be used. Parents can reach out to counselors (Contact to be provided before the event).
- Hostage negotiator.
- Survivalist/ rock climber.
- Olympic wrestling coach.
- General instructor: Mt. Warfare Veteran.